Self help means helps to one's own self. It indicates a situation of a person where he/she becomes fully confident and can do everything in his life himself. It is a very important of a life when you become self depended then you can help others.
Self-help means always trying to help yourself without depending on others. If means that whatever you can do or you are in a position to do, you should do it.
Self help actually means self depending. They are lot of obstacles in life that you will become self depended.
From my personal experience it is a real pleasure when I do my work by myself .It develops a sense of conviction and confidence in me .By depending upon others we tend to lost self-confidence Be your own person we have hearing since our childhood that "God help those who help themselves."
A great man believes himself and his own intellect to achieve something great in life he plans everything in advance in a well ordered way. So that he is not required to depend on anyone's advice or help.They may sometimes come some failure. But Failure is not a infamy in the life's game."Failures are the pillars of success"If he does not lose his faith in himself and believe in his own capability and potential of doing things skillfully he will definitely succeed in life and command respect confidence and regard of others.
The spirit of self-help creates many good qualities in a person .These people work more harder than a person who is reliable on others for their work. These leads to help them obtain strong will power determination.
1) If you really want to help yourself you need to love yourself.
2) when you reduce your knowing Less you know you can not help others. If you can't help nothing can help you.
3) Help yourself with the state, It's on democracy.
4) You are responsible to yourself to love yourself, to care for yourself and to help yourself.
5) Never forget then when it comes to humans you are your best helping hand or even your only help so this moment calls for you to stop waiting on people and start persistently helping yourself.
6) A workout is a pair act , do with heart and mind and gain in your life.
7) It was then that I looked at myself and said: I love you, I respect you and I will make you big.
8) Self discipline is self caring
9) Start by doing what is necessary, then do what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
10) For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
11) Everyday may not be good but there is something good in every day.
12) Live if you were to die tomorrow
Learn as if you were to live for ever.
13) It's never too late for a new beginning in your life.
14) Trust yourself, you have survived a lot and you will survive whatever is coming.
15) Expect nothing and appreciate everything.
16) Don't start your day with the broken pieces
Of yesterday. Every day is a fresh start. Each day is a new beginning. Every morning we wake up is the first day of our new life.
Self help is the root all success and achievement in this world. Self reliant person don't depend upon others for doing there work.
If everyone help themselves then they can also do the contribute to others. But they are insufficient to help the self than they can not solve another problem.
The spirit of self-help creates many good qualities in a person.
Why it is important?
Self care and courage you to maintain a healthy relationship with yourself so that you can transmit good feelings to others .You can't give to others what you don't have yourself while some may misconstrue self care as selfish its far from that.
The life of Mahatma Gandhi is a bright and glaring example of self-help. whenever you feel hungry and you want to eat something, you make it yourself without waiting for somebody else to make it to you. This is called self-help and therefore the best help. Self-help is the best help: Good helps those who help themselves. Lazy people are reluctant to do it.
Conclusion: Self-help is the best help and therefore it should be cultivated by everybody. It will not only make us smart and active, but solve many of our problems automatically. Great men in history have always preached self-help, because it is a quality that makes a man great. One can become self-made only through self-help. Children should be taught this by their parents and parent must practice it before they teach.